IT Systems Administrator
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg South|
|Salary||400k per annum|
• Passionate about creating the future of gold mining • Able to serve rather than instruct • Able to cope with, adapt to and thrive on change • Able to work
Do you think:
• Nothing is impossible • That every single employee can make a difference • All people count enough to be cared for.
Do you believe in:
• Growth in assets and in people • Contributions not positions • Challenging the status quo • People making the difference • Honesty • Doing what you say you will • Teamwork.
• Motivate a multi-functional team to deliver • Constantly adapt to changing circumstances • Love the challenge.
If this is you ….You will need:
• 3 years’ experience as an IT Supervisor/ Systems AdministratorTechnician.
• Diploma / related IT qualifications.
• Great PC and Network Troubleshooting skills.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records.
• Systems Administrator experience essential.
• Own transport required
You will be required to:
• Oversee the daily performance of the IT infrastructure and the related computer systems and software though out the company.
• Answer user/ employee inquiries regarding computer software or hard ware operations to resolve problems.
• Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
• Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken or installation specifications.
• Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
• Read technical manuals, confer with users or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
• Be required to be on standby during certain periods.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za