IT Support Technician
|Education||Relevant diploma or degree from a recognised tertiary institution|
|Experience||+3 years’ experience|
A great new position is available with top company in Cape Town for a IT Support Technician.
• Maintain network hardware and software infrastructure according to allocated job cards.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Grade 12
• Certificate COMPTIA A+
• Certificate COMPTIA N+
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (Advantageous)
• Microsoft Certified Integration Technology Professional (Advantageous)
• 3 Years’ Networks and technical support experience.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
• Information Management Systems
• SHERQ Systems
• Microsoft Operating Systems
• Hp / Xerox Printers / Scanners
• Diagnose root cause problems. Determine solutions and repair as per job card. Record causes and solutions.
• Request approval for replacement of hardware, repair/replace, install or re-install software applications and test for proper functionality. Diagnose network problems, plan and implement solutions, monitor progress and test functionality.
• Install new workstations and network printers.
• Retrieve and store unused workstations.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za