IT Support Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg East|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
IT Support Engineer Position is available with an exciting company in the Johannesburg East area. The client is looking for someone with a great track record, good organisational skills and exceptional people skills. .
• Responsible for identifying technology needs within the organisation and ensuring these needs are met.
• Control of the accounting software system in its day to day operations
• Upgrade and repair company computers and LAN when necessary.
• Eliminate down time
• Responsible for IT Support functions
• Backups of the file and Gmail Servers and data clean ups.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Diploma or Degree
• MCSE Certification Essential
• VIOP knowledge essential / CISCO Router Knowledge advantageous
• Server 2003 & 2008 Experience essential
• Desktop Support – Hardware & Software
• Minimum 5 Years’ experience in similar position
• Available to travel locally and within Africa
• Willing to work on weekends or overtime if required
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za