IT Risk Specialist
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R570k to R450k|
|Education||Bachelors degree & CISA or CRISC|
A leading insurance company based in Johannesburg is looking for an IT Risk Specialist.
• Tertiary Degree (Bcom Informatics/ BSc) in Information Systems or Computer Science
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
• 3 years experience in IT risk management or an IT environment. Risk and business analysis experience as well as project management skills are essential.
• Systems Development
• Project Management
• Collaboration with business units to review, evaluate, monitor and report on the IT Risk Profile related to - technology infrastructure - systems development and maintenance - business continuity and disaster recovery - data governance including data security
• Validation and reporting of IT Risk Events as well as maintaining a consolidated IT Risk Event register for trend analysis
• Assist with the implementation and execution of the Risk and Control Assessments for IT processes
• Assist with the implementation and monitoring of Key IT Risk Indicators
• Regular monitoring of internal and external IT audit findings
• Facilitation of IT project risk workshops for risk identification and mitigation strategies
• Review policies, standards, processes and procedures in consultation with Discovery IT management
• Provide support to business and IT staff on IT risk related issues
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za