IT Project Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R450K – R350K|
|Education||Appropriate I.T Tertiary Qualification|
|Experience||5 years IT project management experience|
We are looking for an IT Project Manager to join a team based in Johannesburg. The IT Project Manager will be the technical lead and manage teams of developers to build and deliver industry leading, robust and innovative software solutions that fit business requirements.
• Provide input into / contribute towards the technical architecture of software being developed
• Provide recommendations to improve architecture
• Drive consistent standards and approaches in on-going systems development efforts;
• Assist and guide in resourcing decisions;
• Lead and oversee analysis, preparation of specifications and issue resolution in the SDLC.
• Update project schedules and associated plans and reports as required
• Compile task lists, assign resources, gather duration estimates, schedule tasks and compile project schedules in consultation with the line managers
• Manage the technical conversion of business specification to technical specification
• Manage the implementation to conform with business requirements;
• Ensure that the complete software development lifecycle is followed
Qualifications and Experience:
• Appropriate I.T Tertiary Qualification
• Accredited Development Certification (Application & Web)
• Working knowledge of .Net, Postgre SQL, Flex, SQL
• 5 years IT project management experience
• Scrum/Agile experience will be an added advantage
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za