IT Project Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Experience||10 years and More|
A great new position is available for an IT Project Manager in Johannesburg. The Senior Manager will lead complex projects for various information technology assignments. Candidate must possess strong relationship skills with business partners and be able to influence the decision making of their business partners.
• Manage plans and project management tools for all regional IT projects using structured PM methodology and project portfolio management.
• Introduce project management processes and procedures with local management to define and prioritize projects. Help institutionalize PM discipline, process and tools across the regional organization and act as a resource for other areas.
• Establish business case and project requirements for all new IT applications, web, and infrastructure initiatives.
• Manage appropriate PM tools to manage resource allocation, project costs and reporting on a global basis.
• Establish annual budget for new projects in location with detail cost analysis, background, and framework for project.
• Manage cost control and expenses for IT projects for your region.
• Provide regular project update and status reporting for projects to regional management.
• Develop PM tools and techniques for ongoing process improvement initiatives and train local personnel to use them
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree: Bachelor’s degree in related area (e.g. Computer Science, Business, Engineering)
• Years of Related Experience (Min): 10+ years business & technology experience, 5+ years as a Project Manager. Experience with global companies would be preferred.
• Language proficiency: English
• Demonstrated leadership in a multi-cultural setting
• PMI certification is required
• Strong knowledge of MS Project Server or equivalent computer application; advanced skills in other MS software is expected
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; Ability to explain complex technical information clearly to business stakeholders
• Change Management Skills
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact James or Sharne on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za