IT Project Coordinator
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Education||Minimum B Degree or relevant work experience|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years project coordination|
We are urgently looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join the Banking Sector. The candidates must be able to work under pressure and have knowledge and experience in Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Good Interpersonal and communication skills
• Analytical / problem solving ability
• Ability to work individually and within a team
• Assessing, identifying and mitigating potential risks within IT programming environment by compiling with technology business policy and process requirements (SDLC and change/ release management process definition) to ensure operational performance.
• Strong leadership skills
• Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through information technology solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum B Degree or relevant work experience
• Project Management Degree / Diploma / PMBOK
• Experience in Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Minimum 5 years project coordination
• 5 years relevant ICT experience in managing Project Management and Business Analysis
• Financial Background
• ERP Project Administration/Coordination
• Knowledge of SAP integration into other modules will be an added advantage
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za