IT Manager - JHB
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Salary||R70k - R50k|
|Education||Degree (Information Technology)|
A stellar opportunity has become available for a skilled IT Manager in the Johannesburg North area with a well-established client in the Engineering sector.
• Bachelor's degree (Information Technology)
• 10 years related experience in IT and Project management, 5 of which must be in managing personnel
• BEE candidates will be given preference for this role
• Must be able to work a very flexible shift
• The ideal candidate Generates new ideas, challenges the status quo, takes risks, supports change, encourages innovation, solves problems creatively
• Ability to manage multiple projects a work with multiple levels of staff.
• Successful candidate will be required to plan, direct and manages the daily operations of the IT department
*Please send links or project experience and Skills Matrix and academic transcripts with your profile for better feedback.
*No applications considered after 15 April 2016
Written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za