IT Development Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||6+ years experience|
A great new opportunity is now available in Johannesburg for an IT Development Manager with very strong technical leadership to manage and grow the IT team. This requires a thorough knowledge to develop scalable, extensible technology, as well as structure and develop organizations.
• Responsible for the over-all systems development life cycle
• Delivery of quality applications on-time and on-budget
• Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
• Management of departmental resources, staffing, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
• Evolution of the software engineering practice within the organization, including better reporting, tools, and evolution of development methodology
• Work closely with the architects to develop the best technical design and approach for product development
• Maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology
• Develop and execute unit testing strategy and processes.
Qualifications and Experience:
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 6 years experience in Software development and 2-3 years as development Manager
• Financial industry experience- highly beneficial
• Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Java, or C#- C/C++.
• Experience with Java, Linux/Unix, Perl, XML, and Web services, and UNIX tools.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Sharne or Sam on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za