Hybris Java developer
|Location||Java Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R30k - R20k|
We are seeking a talented, motivated and process driven Java Developers.
We provide the full end-to-end of eCommerce to leading retailers. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, this is the place for you. You will be working with the latest eCommerce technologies to deliver amazing eCommerce stores to retailers.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Java and Spring framework development experience is essential
• J2EE, JSP, JSTL and JMS experience is required
• Prior experience with engineering tools such as bug tracking and source code control systems is desired
• Prior experience with Eclipse IDE and GIT is desired
• Prior experience with Hybris or other eCommerce system is desired
• Experience of Linux operating systems would be an advantage
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong problem-solving skills, analytical abilities, and programming logic
• Ability to independently manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must be self-motivated with good organizational skills, strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through
Written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 218 0530, you can also contact Megan on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za