|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
A South African based software company is looking for a Helpdesk Technician.
• BSc (IT) or IT diploma (A+; N+) or MCSE
• Microsoft SQL knowledge/experience (must be advanced)
• 2+ years work experience/experience in a similar environment advantageous
• Managing all incoming IT Support calls and assisting clients with technical support telephonically
• Mailbox setup and support
• ADSL support
• Adding printers
• Assisting clients remotely
• Replying to all support tickets
• Regular follow ups with technicians and updating support tickets
• Capture onsite work done by technicians and time allocations in support systems
• Proactively update clients with support status updates as necessary
• Call/email all clients confirmation prior to closing support tickets
• Ensure all support conducted in line with Standard Operation Procedures. (SOP)
• Ensure all unresolved support tickets are escalated in line with SOP’s
This position entails giving telephonic and on-line technical support, from within a call centre environment, to our client base on our POS software, Arch, using SQL as the back-end.
A function of this role is to determine whether a query is a user error or a system error. System errors are referred to Technical Consultant department.
Please note that shift-work applies.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za