|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
A South African based software company is looking for a Helpdesk Technician.
• BSc (IT) or IT diploma (A+; N+) or MCSE
• Microsoft SQL knowledge/experience (must be advanced)
• 2+ years work experience/experience in a similar environment advantageous
• Managing all incoming IT Support calls and assisting clients with technical support telephonically
• Mailbox setup and support
• ADSL support
• Adding printers
• Assisting clients remotely
• Replying to all support tickets
• Regular follow ups with technicians and updating support tickets
• Capture onsite work done by technicians and time allocations in support systems
• Proactively update clients with support status updates as necessary
• Call/email all clients confirmation prior to closing support tickets
• Ensure all support conducted in line with Standard Operation Procedures. (SOP)
• Ensure all unresolved support tickets are escalated in line with SOP’s
This position entails giving telephonic and on-line technical support, from within a call centre environment, to our client base on our POS software, Arch, using SQL as the back-end.
A function of this role is to determine whether a query is a user error or a system error. System errors are referred to Technical Consultant department.
Please note that shift-work applies.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za