Health and Safety Superintendent
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Free State|
|Salary||R650k - R500k|
|Education||Matric + COMSOC 1 and 2 + Blasting Certificate + ND (optional) + Shift Boss (Optional) + Risk Assessment Programme (Optional)|
|Experience||Sufficient underground experience, at least 5 years, with Trackless Mining within the Gold Mining Industry.|
A Top Mining Company is looking for a Health and Safety Superintendent to be based in their Underground Mine based in the Free State. Successful candidates should possess the following:
• A Matric/Equivalent
• Both a COMSOC 1 and 2 Certificates from the Chamber of Mines
• A Blasting Certificate (Scheduled Mines)/ A Blasting Certificate (Metalliferous Mines)
• A relevant National Diploma would be an added advantage
• A Shift Boss certificate would be an added advantage.
• A completed Risk Assessment Programme would be beneficial
• Sufficient underground experience, at least 5 years, with Trackless Mining within the Gold Mining Industry.
• Medically Fit
• Sufficient Computer Literacy with MS Office
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Judith/ Lerato on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za