Head of Sustainability and Utilities
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Sandton|
|Salary||1.3 mil – 1.0 mil p/a|
|Education||Bachelor of Science in (Property Studies) with electives (Sustainability & Environment) and Post graduate qualification, B.Eng. (Electrical or Mechanical)|
Our client is looking for a new Head of Sustainability and Utilities to join their dynamic team in Sandton.
Position: Head of Sustainability and Utilities
Location: Sandton, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Salary: 1.3 mil – 1.0 mil p/a
• Bachelor of Science in (Property Studies) with electives (Sustainability & Environment) and Post graduate qualification, B.Eng. (Electrical or Mechanical)
• ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard
• 8 – 10 years related experience
Knowledge and skills:
• The ability to extract from the plethora of technical expertise within operational management and contextualize technical knowledge into strategic business model development.
• The ability to manage complex financial models and logistic plans is required in order to coordinate development of multi-site business models for ‘sustainable business development’.
• Project management skills will be an added advantage.
• Must have high levels of self-motivation
• Must be a leader, leading a team of eight people
• Professional team player
• Intelligent self-starter who shows initiative and can work autonomously/ with little guidance
• Flexible and adaptable with an ability to multitask
• Utility Management – Liaise with all utility management companies to ensure accurate billing of our tenants.
• Consumption Efficiency – Focus on the reduction of energy, water and waste in all our buildings.
• Renewable Energy – Explore possibilities of further expansion of renewable energy projects.
• Sustainable Development – Green building certification of existing and new buildings. This would include working with development team on a new precinct.
• Strategic Projects – This includes risk mitigation and educational types of projects. It also includes innovative projects and research and development.
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com or call Kyra on 021 551 8638.
Alternatively, please visit our website www.hireresolve.co.za Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: propertydevelopment.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za