Head of Solar Engineering/Project Manager
|Salary||R1.1Mil - R850k p/a|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or similar|
A client of ours is looking for a Solar Project Manager to fill their Head of Solar Engineering vacancy in Cape Town.
The candidate will be responsible for building the solar engineering capabilities required to support sales, project implementation, operations, and maintenance. This will include ownership and management of 3 key sub-functions namely Engineering Pre-Sales, Project Assurance and Operations and Maintenance
• Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or similar
• 10 - 15 years of experience in the solar industry
• Strong technical and operational appreciation of solar industry terms and terminology
• Experience with solar engineering modelling tools including Helioscope, PVSyst, SolarGis, etc
• Solid excel modelling skills
• Proven managerial experience
• Ability to travel where necessary
• Strong communication experience (English) - Other languages are a bonus
• Work experience in a fast growing, high performance, start-up environment (preferred)
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (ATT: Kyra) or call Kyra on 021 551 8638.
Alternatively, please visit our website www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za