Head of Internal Audit
|Location||Auditing Jobs in Durban|
|Salary||R800k – R650k p/a (Neg.)|
|Education||CIA/ CA qualification|
|Experience||minimum 5 – 8 years’ experience in Banking industry|
Fast growing and competitive Bank in Durban is seeking suitable candidate to fulfil duties of Head of Internal Auditor. Seeking CIA/ CA qualification with minimum 5 – 8 years’ experience in relevant industry. Purpose of the position is being responsible for management and supervision of Internal Audit function of the bank. Suitable individual will report directly to Audit Committee Chairman and to CEO. Some of the duties will include:
• Evaluating, reviewing and improving the effectiveness of the Bank’s risk management, control, capital management and governance processes.
• Attend Audit Committee meetings and present all High and Medium Risk issues.
• Attend and present at the annual trilateral meeting and management committee meetings.
• Training, continued professional development and performance management of the staff in entire Internal Audit department.
• Complying with the framework as defined by the Institute of Internal Auditors and adherence to Regulation 48 of the Regulations relating to Banks on Internal Audit.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jaroné on 031 350 4405. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
“Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za