General Manager – Support Services (Media /Entertainment Sector)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Education||Either an Engineering degree and/or LLB degree|
General Manager – Support Services for a well-established company in the Media sector in the Johannesburg area. The client is looking for go-getter with a vivacious personality to join their talented tight-knit team!
*No applications will be considered after 10 December 2015
• Monitor performance of project office and ensure that requisite measurements are in place to ensure delivery.
• Ensure good governance on all projects according to implementation policy and procedure.
• Maintain relationships with relevant GM’s from all the business units the shared services department services.
• Drive anti-piracy strategy
• Ensure policy awareness, compliance and maintenance.
• Ensure that divisional policies and practices are aligned with COBIT 5.
• Manage risk register at a senior level and ensure that mitigation plans are available.
• Ensure that all requisite audits are conducted and that action plans and measures are formed.
• Drive independent desktop research into telecommunications and broadcast engineering subjects including new transmission systems and standards
• Project Management Methodology (e.g. PRINCE2, PMBOK & Agile)
• Business Process knowledge
• Financial and budgeting process understanding
• Change management techniques
• Risk and Issue assessment and management
• Pay television industry
• Contract and vendor management
Qualifications and experience
• Either an Engineering degree and/or LLB degree
• At least 5 years’ experience in contract management and/or senior management position
*No applications considered after 10 December 2015
*This role is only open to applicants who stay in Gauteng.
Written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec(at)hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za