General Manager – Group Finance Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R1.4Mil – R1.2Mil|
|Education||CA (SA) / B.Com Hons|
|Experience||10 – 15 Years Management experience in similar environment|
Salary: R1.4Mil – R1.2Mil
Title: General Manager – Group Finance Manager
Our client in the Agricultural Sector are currently recruiting for a General Manager – Group Finance Manager to be based in Cape Town.
• Best practice and cost effective financial plans, policies and accounting principles (including levels of authority, foreign exchange, marine- and short term insurance).
• Control cheque signatories and electronic banking authorisors
• Co-ordinate necessary and appropriate accounting and statistical data and procedures for the maintenance of fiscal records and the preparation of financial reports
• Ensure compliance with GAAP, Company Law, Tax and other legislation
• Provide financial advice and guidance to directors to ensure the following:
• That correct decisions are made
• That only profitable ventures are entered into
• Minimise losses
• Shareholder expectations are satisfied
• Ensure that the financial department’s IT/systems need is met
• Cash management
• Achievable budgets and forecasts
• Create a control environment
• Adhering to tax and other legislation
• Ensure overall financial control
• Minimise losses
• Control costs
• Maximise revenues
• Provide directors with an analysis report that will allow effective management and control of the business.
• Providing interpretations on financial information including monthly management results.
• Compile monthly management pack and attend and report on financial results at monthly management meetings
Qualifications: CA (SA) / B.Com Hons with at least 10 – 15 Years Management experience in similar environment.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Dinel at: email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Dinel on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za