|Salary||Dependent On Experience|
|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||4+ years' experience|
• The role entails java development designed to facilitate and fulfil the roles and responsibilities of our development team.
• You will be engaged in the full SDLC, participating in architecture sessions, planning and estimating discussions, building software (including unit tests) and debugging software defects.
• Your experience in both backend and front-end implementation will provide a unique understanding of the project and ensure synergy between client and server communication.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree/diploma or 4+ years equivalent experience
• Minimum 1 years Java experience
• HTML and CSS
• Experience with Source Control technologies like SVN or GIT
• Experience with developing and / or consuming backend API's (e.g. REST endpoints)
• It would be to your advantage if you have experience with: Bootstrap 3.0, JQuery, SQL server, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za