Full Stack Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Full Stack Developer Position has become available with a great company in the Cape Town area. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is passionate about expanding their skillset.
• You will play a key role in the development of new technologies. You have an excellent understanding of cross-platform and
• Cross-browser challenges and will develop applications that optimize performance across multiple devices.
• You will also be responsible for monitoring and improving the performance of all current web-applications.
• Operates numerous applications that require standardization, benchmarking and continuous improvement.
• You have a passion for ecommerce, understand the online user behavior through different conversion stages and are able to
• Optimize the web performance along the entire process.
• You can adopt an end-user perspective and have a great understanding of the end-user psychology in the online space.
• You are a good communicator and are able to talk business language with our internal and external stakeholders such as our suppliers, our marketing or our sales team.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Excellent knowledge of PHP programming language (Ruby, Python, Java are a plus)
• Experience with at least one MVC PHP framework (Laravel, Zend or others)
• Excellent knowledge of HTML, including latest HTML5 and CSS3 specs
• Excellent knowledge of at least one front-end responsive framework (either Bootstrap or Foundation)
• Full understanding of responsive grids layouts, media queries and responsive workflow
• Experience with version-control software GIT (or Subversion) and distributed development processes
• Experience with Linux servers (any distros), knowledge of most common CL commands
• Experience with CDN implementation
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
• BA/BS in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent diploma
• 5+ years of relevant experience with a proven track record
• Have a good understanding of project leadership methodologies
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za