Frontend Application Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R30k - R40k|
• To execute the brief / work requests from the business and to build / maintain the required web-related work for our internet / intranet / mobile sites, evolving as per the needs of the business.
• To be able to accurately interpret the brief from the business, critically assess the request and raise any issues or suggestions around alternative solutions, if necessary.
• To co-ordinate and manage all components of the work request, taking accountability and responsibility for completion, liaising with the relevant stakeholders for any information required and managing all dependencies.
• To execute the development by following best practice processes and standards defined for the team.
• To conform to and follow all internet and intranet governance standards, as well as related policies and procedures.
• To assist in testing all websites as a result of CMS upgrades, new releases, application server upgrades, etc. Product knowledge
• Ability to write SQL-like queries
• Excellent knowledge of the web environment
• Demonstrates a good understanding of web information flow, navigation and design
• Knowledge of cross browser compatibility
• Advanced computer literacy essential Experience:
• At least 2-4 years proven competence as an HTML / Frontend Web Developer
• Agile - Scrum Experience
• Test Driven Development (TDD) and Unit Testing
• Continuous Integration (CI)
• Java Experience would be an added bonus
• Experience using a CMS tool, especially Vignette, an advantage
Tertiary Education Requirements:
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za