|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R35k – R45k|
A motivated Front end developer is wanted to join a wonderful company in Johannesburg.
• As a Java Developer the role is responsible for developing, enhancing and ensuring the Content Management System (CMS) product features and functionality are utilised and extended to meet the company’s requirements.
• Evolving global digital trends, delivering online marketing requirements, such as websites, micro-sites, mobi sites, blogs.
• Responsible for maintaining and enhancing bespoke web-based Java applications.
• The Web Developer is a technical specialist with an in-depth understanding of the digital development environment and product expert of the CMS system(s).
• Successful and effective deployment and implementation of CMS features and functionality.
• Effective customisation and development / extension of CMS functionality to meet business needs.
• Development of compelling and efficient digital user interfaces.
• Assist with technical solution for new website developments.
• Development of solutions incorporating the integration of dynamic information, including portlet development and integration with dynamic feeds and databases.
• Delivery of projects and work requests on time, on budget and on brief, exceeding expectations.
• Contribution to the team in knowledge sharing and work interactions with other developers.
• Forging of relationships with key stakeholders, suppliers and clients.
• Good understanding of Networking, Internet Protocols and LDAP.
• Demonstrate knowledge of multi-threading, data structures, OOD, Design Patterns and Web services.
• Knowledge of unit testing techniques.
• Excellent knowledge of the web and mobile environment.
• Knowledge and experience of developing IT applications and processes essential.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of web information flow, navigation and design.
• Knowledge of cross browser compatibility.
• Knowledge of technical features that impact online performance – such as bandwidth, page size, individual component size etc.
• Advanced computer literacy essential.
• Java, Servlet/JSP, XML, JDBC, JSTL, JSR portlets.
• Self-starter, independent and autonomous individual.
• Problem solver, logical thinker and excellent analytical skills.
• Co-operative, friendly and congenial.
• Good communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Confident, self-motivated, pro-active and practical.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Can perform under pressure and deliver on fixed timelines.
• Can multi-task working on multiple requests simultaneously.
• Independent worker and thinker, but also a team player.
• High service orientation and demeanour.
• Excellent track record.
• Very high work ethic and responsible and reliable individual.
• Aptitude for working on systems.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Passion for the digital medium.
Please take note that applications close on 19 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za