Front End / Web Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Front End Developer position is available with a great company in the Cape Town area. The client is looking for someone with strong Responsive Design Experience, leadership characteristics, high sense of urgency and a team player.
• Conceptualise and create digital assets of all descriptions from concept and design, through UI, UX, with a focus on responsive design throughout
• Create design concepts that translate across all communication channels from outdoor, broadcast and print, to digital, mobile and social media
• Conceptualise and create product and sales presentations (animation, interactive pdfs, etc.)
• Understand basic principles of digital strategy and participate in creation, production and implementation of digital campaigns
• Collaborate closely with development and customer services teams
• Design logos and brand guidelines for clients
• Interpret as well as create internal and client briefs
• Keep up to date with current and emerging design trends
• Participate in internal brainstorming sessions and creative seminars on a variety of topics
• Qualification in graphic/web/new media design, or related field
• Three years+ digital design experience in an agency or marketing related field
• Highly proficient in Adobe Suite: Flash, Photo Shop, Illustrator, 2D/3D, After Effects
• Good working knowledge of all media formats from still imaging to video and everything in between
• Good customer liaison skills and effective command of the English language – communicate visually, verbally and in writing
• Experience in mobile/web development: HTML5, X-HTML, J-Query, CSS
• Creative interests like illustration, photography, animation, motion or sound design
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za