Front End Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban|
|Salary||R25 000 – R45 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||4-7 years’ experience|
A young, dynamic and energetic company based in Durban is currently looking for a Front End Developer to join their team.
They are looking for proactive people who thrive on change and are driven to improve themselves and others every day.
If you are chosen, you will be accountable for creating world-class web applications and websites, and for growing the skills of junior co-workers.
Some personal attributes they are looking for:
• A professional who understands that best results are achieved through collaborating with others, and not just in working alone
• A natural-born teacher who will do what it takes to up-skill the people around you, and has an opinion on what constitutes great work
• Broadly-skilled with the ability to adapt to different tools or workflows according to the deadline or output required
• Passionate about keeping abreast of changes in your chosen area of technology
• The ability to ingest constructive criticism and work with team input while staying true to the product
• The maturity to work purposefully and steadily under pressure with all kinds of clients
• The culture of imparting knowledge to co-workers, regardless of years of experience, and to constantly acquire and adopt knowledge from others
• A strong online presence (you share your interests on social media) and innate drive to share your knowledge (active participation in the community)
• Career-focused with the motivation to forge one’s own path to success within a high-performing team
• The drive to be the best in the industry in every task you undertake
• The diligence and discipline to get things done, no matter the level or perceived cachet of the task
• BSc or Equivalent
• 4-7 years’ experience in dynamic front-end web development
• Essential Competencies:
o HTML, CSS
o In-flight teaching and mentoring
o Experience creating web applications for different devices
o Experience with Adobe Photoshop
o Experience with software development on Apple Mac
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za