Front End Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Front End Developer position is available with a great company in the Johannesburg area. The client is looking for someone with strong experience in HTML/CSS, leadership characteristics, high sense of urgency and a team player.
• Convert web designs into functional, cross browser/platform compatible web pages supporting CSS
• Add content to web pages using a web authoring tool such as Dreamweaver or Home site
• Create supplemental page graphics or make minor adjustments to graphics based on the master design
• Build and maintain Web pages according to functional specifications, and effectively integrate new content for Website updates
• Participate in testing website changes for functional and technical performance
• File maintenance
• Degree or Diploma in IT Software Development
• Understanding SMTP and the process of sending email.
• Ability to take a .psd file, cut it up and converts it in to the various components and then builds a web page (without having to use a WYSIWYG editor) that contains valid XHTML, HTML.
• HTML/XHTML (1.0 Transitional and Strict) /CSS 2.1
• Outlook 2007, Google Mail, Yahoo Mail - Email Clients
• Attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
• Willingness to learn 508 compliance, usability and information architecture
• Ability to build HTML using CSS 2.1 relevant for MS SharePoint 2007
• ASP.NET a bonus
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za