Front End Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Front End Developer position is available with a great company in the CPT area. The client is looking for someone with strong experience in HTML and CSS, leadership characteristics, high sense of urgency and a team player.
• As a Front End Developer, your main responsibility will be the production, modification and maintenance of websites and web application’s user interfaces.
• Discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
• Train other non-technical staff particularly designers.
• Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed .
• Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your markets developments.
• PHP would be beneficial as will experience working with WordPress, our CMS of choice.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Excellent HTML5, CSS3 programming skills
• Coding valid XHTML and CSS mark-up
• Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
• Experience with JQuery
• Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
• Good understanding of Web Accessibility
• Some experience in AJAX techniques
Skills that will also be beneficial:
• Knowledge of HTML Email best practices.
• Experience working with version control systems such as SVN
• Experience using front-end technologies such as Backbone and CoffeeScript
• Experience building and updating WordPress templates
• Experience in creating SVG animations
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za