Foreman (Water Treatment Works)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R480 000k -R420 000k|
|Education||NDip Civil Engineering|
|Experience||10 years' experience|
An exciting opportunity exists for Foremen in the Gauteng area.
• NDip iCivil Engineering
• 10 years’ experience in Water Treatment Works
• Client liaison.
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage quality of Construction on site
• Ability to deal with Subcontractors
• Extensive Technical Knowledge of Civil construction and building construction
• Concrete Experience.
• Ability to interpret Technical Drawings of (Construction/Buildings)
• Experience in health and safety on sites.
• Ability to complete projects in time.
Languages (Written & Spoken)
• Good command of the English language
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8866. You can also contact Este on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za