|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 850 - R 750 K|
|Experience||5 Years +|
One of Clients in the Mining industry is seeking a well-experienced Financial Manager to join their office in Johannesburg.
The purpose of the job is to ensure the financial statements in the business unit are valid accurate and complete.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
• Ensure set deadlines are met and paying attention to detail
• Ensure the department operates at set performance standards
• Understand project life cycles, financial policies and procedures
• Display good numerical reasoning, financial acumen, decisiveness drive and initiative
• Financial information review monthly and quarterly
• Minimum of 5 - 10 years post articles experience in a similar role
• Management of a team greater than 8 is essential
• Mining industry experience is an advantage/preferable
• Reviewing cashbook payments, working on forecasting and budgeting, audit preparations
• BComm Accounting Honours
• Fully integrated system - JD Edwards
• Construction accounting will be highly recommended
• Completed articles, preferably a qualified CA
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za