Financial Accountant - Middelburg
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Mpumalanga|
|Salary||R 600K - R 400K|
|Experience||3 years relevant experience|
Our client in the Steel Manufacturing Sector is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team.
Qualification and experience:
Qualified CA(SA) with 1-2 years post article experience in the manufacturing industry.
BCompt (Hons)/ Bcom (Hons) Accounting with 3-5 years experience as an accountant in the manufacturing industry.
• Excellent command of the English language (written & spoken) will be a pre-requisite.
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability and attention to detail to ensure a high level of accuracy.
• Excellent planning and organising skills to meet rigid and critical internal and external deadlines.
• Perform under pressure in a fast paced environment with a high tolerance for stress.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Proficiency in the use of accounting and standard software applications, as well as competency in the use of financial report writing software. Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise One and advance financial modelling skills is an advantage.
• Making sound, professional judgments within established polices and procedures.
• Able to understand complex business problems and apply regulatory standards and legislation.
• Responsible for the preparation of management accounts, financial statements, statutory reports and management reporting while interpreting figures to identify variances drawing insight to the factors that influence the financial outcomes.
• Preparation, processing and review of journals in accordance with accounting standards.
• Reconciliation of general ledger to ensure accuracy of financial records and control the general ledger function.
• Managing financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems and develop reports to assist decision-making.
• Plan and manage assigned internal and external audits.
• Review and identify risks, monitor controls and recommend improvements to the risk management process.
• To ensure that the control objectives within business activities, processes and transactional flows comply with defined international standards.
• To ensure alignment of business processes and business rules through well-defined SOPs /policies.
• To manage and direct assigned team members.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za