Finance Manager: Head
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. South Africa|
|Experience||Minimum 10 years experience|
Job title – Finance Manager: Head
Availability – ASAP
Salary - Negotiable
Our Client a Giant in the mining industry is currently looking for a Finance Manager: Head
• Providing strategic direction and management expertise as well as managing performance , corporate governance, stewardship and consolidations.
• Develop business plan and present to Steercom and JV boards, authorize and take accountability for the Mines business plan process.
• Driving the development and implementation of financial plans, budget and forecast is key focus.
• Implement a budget (Operational, Capital, etc) and manage costs within the budget.
• Develop the financial inputs into the Mine’s business plan and financial forecast in terms of financial year(s).
• Provide necessary leadership to ensure 1SAP processes are understood.
• Involving extensive business analysis, creating a strong compliance environment through communication and and implementation of corporate alignment planning process, accounting policy and practices.
• Manage team’s performance and ensure training and development of employees
Qualifications: CA (SA)
Minimum 10 years experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Dinel at: email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Dinel on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za