|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R400k – R370k|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or equivalent|
An Export Administrator is needed for a large packaging manufacturing company situated in Gauteng.
Minimum requirements for this position include:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or equivalent
• Proven experience in Export Administration in the manufacturing environment
• Understanding of business policies, practices and procedures for compliance
• A comprehensive knowledge of the Customs and Excise Rules, Vat Act, export supply chain processes.
• Have the ability to solve problems with strong analytical ability and able to work under pressure
• Efficient in Microsoft Office especially with in GTS and JDE would be an advantage
• Have good written and verbal communication with interpersonal skills
• Ability to functional effectively in a team environment while being able to work without supervision
• Have a valid driver’s license and be able to travel as and when required
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Kelly/ Bianca on 021 551 8638 or alternatively visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: trade.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za