Excellent Java Developer
|Location||Java Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R660k – R 500k|
|Experience||6/7 years’ experience|
Our client based in the Cape Town (Bellville) region are looking for an Excellent Java Developer to add to their team to take on challenging projects.
Job Expectations Include:
• Work with product designers as well as engineers to implement products
• Build web applications that can scale to a large amount of page views a day
• Work independently on projects developing web applications from scratch (front and back)
• Practice test driven development using unit tests and integration tests
• Develop software iteratively and deliver working code each iteration
• Review application with stakeholders each iteration
• Support and maintenance of the existing application infrastructure
• Be on call and support of the application cluster
• Take technical responsibility for implementing, debugging and testing of new products, or enhancements on existing products, or assisting customers and vendors with implementing and troubleshooting end-to-end solutions
• Responsible for application software development, maintenance and support of the application code base of a transactional platform
• Take technical responsibility for sustaining the implemented features once the product is delivered to the field
• Java, Spring MVC and Spring Framework
• MySQL and Oracle
• Docker or Netflix OSS
• Unit Testing, Integration Testing
• Experience developing consumer web applications
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• High transactional development environments in excess of Java, Object-oriented design principles, Web Services and SOA, JSP, HTML, JSF, JPA
• Experience with the ISO8583 protocol
• Must have knowledge about Web App Security, LDAP integration
• Experience working with various relational databases
• Good understanding of using caching solutions
• Demonstrated focus on quality (unit testing, system testing, user acceptance testing)
• Experience working with multi-tiered, multi-threaded Java applications with a focus on the data tier.
• Experience developing data access layers using ORM tools.
• Experience with Scrum / Agile will be advantageous.
• B.Sc. Computer Science or B. Com Informatics Degree
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Caitlin on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za