|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Limpopo|
|Education||rade 12 + Certificate in Mine Environmental Control + Qualification in safety or risk management (Optional) + Post graduate qualification in the Natural Sciences or Environmental field (Optional)|
An opportunity has opened up for an Environmental Superintendent for a Top Mining Client based in Limpopo. Successful candidates should possess the following:
• A Matric/Grade 12/Equivalent
• Medically Fit
• At least 5 years of Gold Mining Experience
• A Certificate in Mine Environmental Control
• Sufficient Computer Literacy Skills
• An additional Qualification in safety or risk management will be beneficial
• An Additional Post graduate qualification in the Natural Sciences or Environmental field will be beneficial
• A Professional registration e.g. (SACNASP) will be preferred
• Medically Fit
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Judith/ Lerato on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za