Electrical Power System Engineer
|Salary||R750k – R550k p/a|
|Education||BEng or BTech Degree in Electrical Engineering|
Our client, a multidisciplinary Consulting Engineering firm, which offers professional services to the public and private sector, is looking for an Electrical Power System Engineer to join their dynamic team.
Position: Electrical Power System Engineer
Location: Upington, Northern Cape
Salary: R750k – R550k p/a
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• BEng or BTech Degree in Electrical Engineering (Postgraduate degree will be beneficial)
• Pr. Eng or Pr. Tech Eng Registered with ECSA
• Reticulation/Distribution, Transmission and Protection design experience in 0 to 132 kV power systems (mostly 11 to 66 kV power systems)
• Advanced computer and software skills with experience of the following computer software programs will be beneficial:
- MS Office Suite
• Willing to relocate to Upington
• Fluent in Afrikaans
• Form part of a multi-disciplinary engineering team.
• Overall contract/project management, including interaction with clients and quality control.
• Design of power systems (mostly power distribution systems).
• Professional responsibility for all electrical design work conducted within the Upington office.
• Mentoring of “engineers/technologists in training” or “candidate engineers/technologists.”
• Engaging with clients to compile business plans to obtain funding from the relevant government departments for possible projects.
• Tendering for electrical engineering services appointments.
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com or call Kyra on 021 551 8638
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za