|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
An exciting new career opportunity is available Cape Town for a ETL Developer
• Significant amount of data is generated both in the physical and digital channels available in the group companies, through both in house systems and 3rd party service providers.
• Good ETL skills and the ability to understand business value in the data is essential. As part of this role an understanding of the cellular industry and the implications of managing customer data in line with POPI directives would be advantageous.
• Responsible for the provision of day-to-day ETL administration and support, including resolution of data problems.
• Able to interrogate databases using an appropriate programming/query language. Works under the direct supervision of a senior technical leader.
• Understands working as part of a project team.
Competencies and Qualifications
• Communication Skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• Must have solid logic & reasoning skills.
• 3 Year BSc degree or better.
• Knowledge of relational databases.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in database administration.
• Functional knowledge of MySQL, SQL Server and/or Oracle.
• SSIS (Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services) experience.
• Previous data warehouse experience will be a huge advantage.
• Managing large volumes of data efficiently.
• Competencies required: time management skills, detail orientation, good administrative skills, stress tolerance, analytical abilities.
• Solid experience with various security topologies and protocols will be advantageous.
• Scripting experience in Python, Perl or any open source language will be advantageous.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Sharne on 011 807 8064 Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec(at)hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za