|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
EPG Specialist position is available with a great company in the Johannesburg North area. The client is looking for someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced and interactive Digital environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree or Diploma in Languages, Journalism or communications.
• General Entertainment knowledge
• Media/journalistic background
• Computer skills
• A thorough knowledge of English, particularly spelling and grammar
• Degree or diploma in languages, journalism or communications.
• This position is open to all EPG Schedulers.
• Digital broadcasting environment
• Ensure and maintain EPG scheduling standards across allocated channels.
• Ensure accurate series linking on allocated channels and increase the number of series linked channels.
• Manage a team of EPG Schedulers.
• Recommend and action process improvements for schedulers/the department.
• Assume ownership and management of on air service quality problems where they relate to EPG data on allocated channels.
• Manage adherence of suppliers to ECD deadlines and data requirements.
• New channels launch readiness. Ensure that schedules are received on time and in the correct format. Ensure that schedules are captured on time for launch.
• Generate QA and channel performance reports.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za