Divisional Finance Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Education||CA (SA) Chartered Accountant|
|Experience||4 to 5 years' working experience in a ﬁnancial management role for a listed Company|
Salary: R700K-R650K CTC
Title: Divisional Finance Manager
My client a listed company in the manufacturing industry is currently recruiting for a Divisional Finance Manager.
• Leadership, management and guidance of the managers in the Finance Team
• Co-ordination of the weekly forecasting process
• Monitoring and guiding the business with regard to Working Capital and working capital management, including the setting of target
• Fixed asset management and controls
• Development and review of relevant Company policies
• Ongoing review and improvement of procedures and controls
• Custodianship of audit and controls in the business
• Preparation and submission of monthly management accounts, forecast and ﬁnancial reporting
• Management of full budget cycle including preparation, consolidation and submission
• Preparation of budget analyses for management decision making
• Co-ordination of half-year and year-end reporting including external audits and taxation
• Assistance in the co-ordination of internal and external audits and monitoring of action plans to resolve reported items
• Liaison with Group accounts, tax and treasury on an ongoing basis
• Justification of Capex and Capex application
• Management of general ledger/operational reconciliations
• Cash management system
• Authorisation of FOREX deals with Group treasury
• Adhoc ﬁnancial projects.
Qualification: CA (SA) Chartered Accountant with 4 to 5 years' working experience in a ﬁnancial management role for a listed Company
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Dinel at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Dinel on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za