Discounting Clerk - Credit Division
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Sandton|
|Salary||R 216 - R 168 K|
|Experience||2 - 3 Year|
One of our clients in the Financial Services industry is seeking a Discounting Clerk for their Credit Division.
Overview of Job requirements:
To check and confirm if all Transaction documents are correct and that the documents comply with the approval criteria as stipulated by the companies Credit Committee and / or requirements and that all the Transaction documents have been completed and signed off correctly within the approved mandate structure and to keep to the department’s internal and external Service Level Agreement.
• System Actor codes:
• Checking of rental agreements
• Signed rental agreements
• Completion and submission to final signature
• Final signed-off agreement
• Utilise the Acquire / Reward system
• Attend to all queries / general ad hoc duties
Acquired Knowledge, skills and educational qualifications:
• Grade 12, general computer skills, to be able to use the following Microsoft packages, MS Word, Excel
• Knowledge of the software system used by the company, clear understanding of departmental procedures
• Good communication skills
• Telephone etiquette
• 2 - 4 years of general administration experience
• Thorough knowledge of the Companies Act
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za