Digital Project Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R700k - R580k|
|Education||National degree or diploma is beneficial|
|Experience||More than 2 years experience needed|
An exciting new position at a lucrative Media company is available for a Digital Project Manager which will require the suitable individual to show meticulous project management and technical skills. The role will involve being responsible for digital-related projects through a full project life-cycle and delivering within scope, time and budget to the highest quality while working alongside clients and technical teams to define the business requirements (functional and technical specs) for digital projects.
• Delivery of digital and web development projects within scope, budget and time
• Manage all Project related documentation
• Run multiple medium to large projects concurrently and independently
• Draft business requirements and technical specs that are robust and meet the needs of client and developers
• Interrogate all requirements and ensure the best solution is provided to clients
• Project manage various discipline teams and third party resources
• Prepare and update project plans
• Plan, track, control and report on projects based on defined process
• Project manage risk and scope throughout the project
• Project manage client relationships throughout the project
• Manage internal and outsourced design and development resources
Qualifications and Experience:
• At least 1 -2 years project management experience is a must. Experience with being technical lead and or managing digital projects from brief to results evaluation is advantageous.
• Excellent understanding of digital and online (SEO, Social Media Marketing, Design and Development, online reputation management and emerging technologies)
• Proven project management skills required in project scoping and delivery
• At least 2 years agency experience or in a project management role in a development environment preferred
• Project Management qualification desirable
• An excellent understanding of web projects and implementation methodologies
• Technical competence (understand databases, SEO, web and mobile technologies)
• Advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint advantageous
• Must have own transport
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact James or Sharne on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za