Digital Campaign Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Digital Campaign Manager Position is available with a great company in the Cape Town area. The client is looking for someone with strong Digital Advertising Experience, leadership characteristics, Positive attitude and a team player.
• Loading and implementation of advertising campaigns in accordance with signed orders on our in-house trading desk.
• Ensuring campaign setups and click through URLs are correct at all times during the campaign period.
• Management and optimization of performance through continuous monitoring of delivery.
• Active management of the operational relationship between the agency and its clients.
• Reporting to clients on agreed upon schedules, as well as catering to ad-hoc requests.
• Sourcing and testing of creative material from advertisers and their partner agencies.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Relevant Degree or Diploma
• The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of digital advertising platforms (Facebook, Twitter, AdSense etc.)
• One year of experience at a digital agency or media sales house. Previous experience in RTB would be advantageous, but not required.
• Being able to work under pressure on your own and as part of a team comes standard when working in digital, so it goes without saying that candidates who exhibit a positive demeanour and a strong work ethic will have a greater chance of landing the role
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za