Development Team Lead (Microsoft)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban|
|Education||BSc or related qualification in Information Systems / Computer Science|
Team Lead position is available with a great company in the Durban area. The client is looking for someone with strong Development experience in C#.NET and exceptional leadership/ management skills.
• Analyse and design systems
• Compile designs for projects as per client
• Perform research / development to establish new trends that would positively impact current system
• Provide adequate technical input at the technical forum
• Produces necessary documentation to enable the development process
• Ensure that processes and technical design are understood with users
• High level guidance to internal staff
• Liaise with 3rd parties to ensure effectiveness of application
• Liaise with clients when necessary to ensure adherence to requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
• BSC or Bcom or National Diploma in Information Systems or Computer Science.
• Microsoft Certified Professional
• 10 Year’s development experience
• Detailed knowledge across entire domain systems
• Expert Microsoft Technical Knowledge
• Proven Process Improvement experience
• Advanced Design and Analysis skills (Including Database Design)
• 5+ Year’s experience as an Application Developer (CM)
• 5+ Years experience using C#
• 5+ year’s experience using ASP.NET
• 5+ Years experience using Microsoft SQL Server
• Exposure to Agile Software Development Methodologies
• Mobile, Azure, Windows Store App & Windows Phone Development would be an advantage
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za