|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R45k - R55k|
|Experience||4 - 5 years|
A well-known company is looking for a Development Manager in Johannesburg for an exciting opportunity.
• Lead a group of technology leads to enable several dynamic development teams to design and prototype interactive applications based on business requirements
• Design and maintain technical system requirements based on business needs
• Develop interactive applications based on approved specifications and prototypes
• Develop, test, debug and maintain application code
• Develop, update and maintain technical documentation
• Integrate existing as well as new internet and mobile applications
• Provide guidance and direction for the research team
• Drive a culture of personal quality and personal accountability
• Strive for continuous improvement, driving engineering initiatives that improve quality and productivity
• Knowledge of other languages (Ruby, Python, Scala)
• You have experience working on a number of successful projects in the web and mobile environment
• Previous exposure to full life cycle systems development
• Solid understanding of agile methodologies, SCRUM and Kanban
• You have an understanding of object orientated programming
• Experience in and advocate development practices like test-driven development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
• Solid understanding of web servers, IIS and web site setup and configuration
• RDBMS experience (MySQL, MSSQL)
• NoSQL knowledge would be an advantage (MongoDB, Neo4J)
• Analytical, be able to use data to make decisions
• You’re a results-oriented type of professional
• You’re able to maintain solid relationships with vendors, customers and internal stakeholders
• You have the ability to conduct effective research, as well as the ability to analyse, troubleshoot, and modify highly complex software products independently
• Self-directed, taking action based on own initiative
• Be an expert at not just planning, but doing
Please take note that applications close on 20 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za