Development Manager (BA Experience)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Midrand|
|Salary||R60k - R65k|
|Education||Degree or National Diploma|
A well-established company in the JHB North/Midrand area is looking for an experienced Development Manager with a background in Business Analysis to join their vibrant team!
*No applications will be considered after 21 December 2015
Requirements + Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing the development and support of a Health and Wellness Platform.
• Interpret the user requirements
• Manage a team of analysts and developers
• Deliver and support a high quality product within time and budget.
• A minimum of 5 years Business Analysis and Product Design experience in an IT Development environment
• Strong project management experience in an IT environment
• Strong project administration and people management skills.
• Knowledge of consumer electronics, wearables and mobile / web technologies.
• Knowledge of software usability best practices
• Consumer healthcare & wellness industry experience preferable.
• Knowledge and a working experience of the product development lifecycle and Agile development methodologies
*No applications considered after 21 December 2015
Written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za