Developer Team Leader
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
PHP Team Lead Developer position is available with a great company in the Johannesburg area. The client is looking for someone with strong experience in Development, leadership characteristics, high sense of urgency and a team player.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree or Diploma in IT Software Development
• 3-6 years Development experience
• Minimum 1 year experience in a team leader role.
• 1-2 years experience in a BI environment.
• Programming languages required PHP, advantage CGI/PERL
• Web technologies (java scripting, jQuery). HTML5, web2.0 (ajax) and mobile application development advantageous.
• Database integration and knowledge a must have, MySQL knowledge advantageous
• SQL and relational databases knowledge, ability to write SQL queries, triggers and store procedures advantageous.
• Good skills in research, analysis, design, project planning and implementation
• Flexibility to learn new languages where projects require it
• Knowledge of Linux advantageous.
• Bash scripting advantageous.
• Good analytical and business-analysis skills.
• Basic understanding of project-management disciplines
• Basic understanding of Business Change Lifecycle methodology.
• Working knowledge of programming languages, business modelling tools, UML and knowledge of SDLC
• Proven leadership capability, ability to motivate others towards performance, team orientation.
• Proven people-management skills
• Ability to establish and maintain a sense of discipline
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za