Developer Team Leader
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
Developer Team Leader position is available with a great company in the Johannesburg area. The client is looking for someone with strong experience in PHP, a background in business intelligence, leadership characteristics, methodical, innovative and a team player.
• The candidate will be required to interpret requirements, design, develop, test, document and support there developments.
• Be the senior developer and team leader for a division/s.
• Must take responsibility and ownership for the developments, applications, systems, and the like within their division.
• Apply themselves and continually add value to their division, the department and the company as a whole.
Qualifications and Experience:
• IT related Diploma / Degree / Certificate.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a development
• Minimum 1 year experience in a team leader role.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a BI environment.
• Programming languages required PHP, advantage CGI/PERL
• Web technologies (java scripting, jQuery). HTML5, web2.0 (Ajax) and mobile application development advantageous.
• Database integration and knowledge a must have, MySQL knowledge advantageous
• SQL and relational databases knowledge, ability to write SQL queries, triggers and store procedures advantageous.
• Flexibility to learn new languages where projects require it
• Knowledge of Linux advantageous.
• Bash scripting advantageous.
• Basic understanding of project-management disciplines
• Basic understanding of Business Change Lifecycle methodology.
• Working knowledge of programming languages, business modelling tools, UML and knowledge of SDLC
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za