|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Education||BSc degree or relevant IT diploma|
|Experience||minimum of 5 years|
A great new opportunity is available for a Analyst Developer in Cape Town. It is a permanent position where the focus is on Web Development and PHP experience. The primary focus of this position is the development and maintenance of software that supports the programs for key corporate clients.
• Receiving specifications from the client team
• Writing, testing and implementing programs
• Sourcing appropriate solutions to problems
• Resolving queries and bugs
• Recording Time and Billing
Qualifications and Experience:
• A BSc degree or relevant IT diploma
• A minimum of 5 years proven experience in developing high volume web sites
• Experience with content management systems
• A strong understanding of object oriented design and coding
• PHP (framework experience)
• XML, XSL
• Java Script (framework experience advantageous)
• CSS, W3C DOM
• HTML, DHTML
• Web Services/SOAP/NuSOAP
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact James or Sharne on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za