|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R15000 – R35000 per month|
|Education||Tertiary degree or equivalent qualification|
|Experience||1 - 4 years’ experience|
A leading company in the IT industry, based in Cape Town, is currently looking for a Delphi Developer to join their team.
Some of your daily duties will include:
• Analyse, design and develop complex systems.
• Understand system functionality.
• Understand databases and data relationships in respect of Change Control.
• Test and debug between programs and interface between sub-systems.
• Construct and implement programs.
• Understand and interpret complex technical system functionality and
• Provide an advisory service to users and advise on user training.
• Direct system construction.
• Develop technical and user documentation and specifications.
• Be responsible for quality code walk through.
• Train and supervise junior trainees.
• Work as part of a project team.
• B-Tech degree or diploma.
• 1-4 years’ experience.
• Willing to travel and be on standby.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za