|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||Based on Experience - Market Related|
|Education||CA (SA) or B.Com (Hons) degree|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
A diversified financial provider is looking to acquire a deal specialist. The candidate’s responsibilities will include the following:
• Ensuring correct and effective administration within the framework of the organisation
• Facilitate deal payout process and ensure compliance with requirements
• Maintain a diary of events, lodging and maintaining securities.
• Implement effective computer models for the evaluation and recording of each transaction.
• Monitor credit exposure and ensure adherence to limits.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience in a similar capacity, preferably in the management of financial transactions in a merchant banking environment.
• Strong financial skills would be an advantage
• Strong MS Office skills and advanced Excel skills
• Excellent organizational and administrative ability
If this position fits your description and work expertise, please do not hesitate to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly use the JOB TITLE as your subject line, you can also call Stephanie at 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate referred and placed though Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za