|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
DBA position is available with a great company in the Cape Town area. The client is looking for someone with strong experience in SQL, leadership characteristics, high sense of urgency and a team player.
• Administering the Microsoft SQL Server database environment.
• Integrity checks
• T-SQL Scripting and development on both new and existing functions
• Security maintenance of database
• Provides performance reviews and tuning recommendations for applications.
• Consult with application developers regarding optimal use of SQL Server and related technology.
• Maintenance and monitoring of SQL environment
• Provide debugging assistance to development staff with DBMS.
• Tests and implements new releases of SQL Server-related software.
• Monitoring and completion of all DBA related Service desk calls.
• Participates in providing 7-day/24 hour on-call support.
• Relevant IT Degree or Diploma
• MCDBA or MCTS (SQL Administration)
• Minimum 2 years SQL database administration experience
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005 / 2008 and 2008 R2/ 2012 experience
• Solid T-SQL Scripting experience
• SQL replication experience
• SSIS, SSRS and Analysis Services experience
• Database Security
• Backup and recovery (SQL Redgate experience advantageous)
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za