Data Scientist JHB
|Location||Actuary Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Education||Honours or Master’s degree in Mathematical Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or related field, Certifications: e.g. SAS, any Big Data certifications, SCRUM / Prince2|
|Experience||5-12 years of solving complex business and technology problems through applying data science techniques within a fast-paced project environment, Experience in machine learning, deep learning, data mining, statistical methodology and demonstrated experienc|
|Reference||JD Data Scientist JHB|
One of our Leading Technology clients in Johannesburg is currently looking for a Data Scientist to join their dynamic team.
To be considered for the role, you’ll need the following:
• Honours or Master’s degree in Mathematical Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or related field
• Certifications: e.g. SAS, any Big Data certifications, SCRUM / Prince2
• 5-12 years of solving complex business and technology problems through applying data science techniques within a fast-paced project environment
• Experience in machine learning, deep learning, data mining, statistical methodology and demonstrated experience using these techniques to solve business problems
• Experience with analytics tools such as R, Python, SPSS, MATLAB and BI tools such as QlikView, PowerBI, Tableau is required
• Experience with deep learning tools (such as Keras, TensorFlow or Theano) and distributed computing frameworks (such as Hadoop and Spark) is a plus
• Evidence of leading and developing others whilst taking ownership for specific project outcomes
• Must possess basic project management skills such as estimation, planning and risk & issue management
• Relevant industries include (but are not limited to): Banking, Insurance/Assurance, Telcos, Oil & Gas, Retail, FMCG, Specialised Financial Services
Hire Resolve invites all suitable candidates to apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jessica on 031 350 4405 or alternatively you can visit our website, www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za