Data Analytics Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
A leading finance company based in Cape Town is looking for a Risk Advisory Data Analytics Manager.
• Managing assignments
• Managing a portfolio of clients and assignments, including resource planning
• Managing the effective delivery of assignments; performing quality review of assignment deliverables, adhering to and driving through effective quality and risk management disciplines
• Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external channels in support of ongoing delivery or future business development
• Technical skills in reviewing staff work and drafting reports
• Supervising and guiding a team responsible for assignments
• Managing client expectations;
• Managing and developing people
• Creating learning opportunities for staff
• Ensure optimal utilisation of staff
• Motivate staff through career and succession planning
• Sales and marketing
• Winning business — marketing to internal as well as external clients
• Generating sales according to and in excess of set targets
• Creating sales opportunities for self and staff
• Management of sales funnel
• A tertiary qualification and programming background is a prerequisite; preferably in a business or IT related field;
• Experience in databases and related fields will be an advantage.
• Not less than five years’ experience in a consulting environment
• Programming and data analytics experience
• Experience in managing projects and people
• Proven track record in business development and building relationships
• Management experience
• Must have own passport and be prepared to travel if required.
• Own car and drivers license
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za